Review: Rraw PH Chamomile Body Oil


Two years ago, Rraw PH, a local apothecary brand, came out with their line of body oils. As a crazy body oil lady, I knew I had to get my hands on them.


A little background on my oil story: I am highly dependent on body oils. I use them every day, during and after showers. I use the Sunflower Oil from Human Nature while taking a bath & use my beloved Neutrogena body oil after drying with a towel. I noticed that when I hit my 20’s, my skin has become drier compared before & body oils have definitely helped me in that arena. My skin has become so dependent on body oils that I think it knows when I don’t use them.


I bought 2 body oils from Rraw— Chamomile & Jasmine (I ended up giving this to a skincare friend)

It smells a lot like cinnamon & ugh I love the smell of cinnamon. The oil is thicker compared to Neutrogena body oil, & may need a bit more rubbing to fully spread on the skin. It feels heavier compared to the Neutrogena one but still absorbs easily. It’s definitely moisturizing, I’ll tell you that. BUT moisturizing only for a few hours. I used to apply this at night & I noticed that when I wake up I can no longer feel the oil nor its residue.


The pollens/ petals also clog the pump, making it difficult to dispense the product. It’s aesthetically pleasing, yes, but gives a hard time for the user to pump out the oil.

I still want to try their other oils cause they look so pretty. I just hope they work on the pump.

0 comments