Review: Jumsio All Day Brightening & Balancing Facial Serum


Jumiso is one of the most popular brands in the skincare community on Instagram. Their sheet masks are some of the most raved about by a number of people I follow. They also launch campaign reviews on their new products for people to test out. The brand is also famous in valuing feedbacks and reviews from customers, thus they've become close to a number of content creators. 

One of their most popular products is the All Day Vitamin Brightening & Balancing Facial Serum. I really wanted to get my hands on this for the longest time and thankfully, the product was one of the freebies during the 7.7 AB Community PH event last July 2019 (I'll try to blog about this event). 

About the product:

Description:
a non-water-based and high-concentration serum for brightening. For all skin types, keep your skin radiant with the daily vitamin serum. It helps you keep bright skin tone and have healthy and balanced skin. It contains various vitamin complexes such as A, B, D, E, and K as well as vitamin C and many ingredients that nourish skin, helping skin brightening, soothing, and elasticity care.* 

Consistency: Watery with a bit of viscosity

Fragrance: No

How to use:
After using toner, in the essence stage, take an appropriate amount and apply it all over the face to absorb.*

My experience:
Since I owned two bottles of the serum, I was using it as my morning serum for many months. It's fast-absorbing and spreads quite easily on the face. Because of the name, I was expecting brightening results instantly but it took a few weeks or about a month before I saw the effects. The key here with this product is to consistently use it for a period of time so that results can be seen. It acted more of as a good primer on my face rather than a glow booster. While it did both, priming my face and giving me glow, I mostly enjoyed it for it's priming effect. It's been a few months since I've emptied both bottles and my face definitely felt the absence.

I'm just going to stick with my actives for the instantaneous glow that I need. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed using this product and would most likely repurchase it.

*From https://www.stylekorean.com/shop/jumiso-all-day-vitamin-brightening-balancing-facial-serum-30ml/1549946106/ 

0 comments