Texture: BLK Skin Tint Sun Shield & Apieu Eye Glitter

Products used:

  • BLK Cosmetics Skin Tint Sun Shield in Butterscotch
  • Apieu Eye Glitter  

2019 was the year I had a newfound appreciation for the brand, BLK Cosmetics. My most favorite product from them that I've tried is their Skin Tint Sun Shield. I don't usually use heavy-coverage bases for my face (except when I'm traveling) as the Philippine does not permit it (lol) that's why I rely on BB creams or just face creams. I was so curious when BLK launched this and immediately bought it when it was available in my nearby mall.

As the name states, the product is a tint so don't expect much coverage when you use it. When I first used it, I honestly couldn't notice the difference on my face. I'm not sure if it blended so well or I was just under impressed. BUT when I went to work, my officemates kept telling me that my face looked more glowy than usual. I also noticed how it kept my face looking fresh even after 8 hours in the office, and another 4 hours driving around and doing my errands! I really don't know how it does it haha. Do note though that when I use this, I no longer layer another coverage product on top of it. I simply set it with a loose powder.

0 comments