Review: Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask

Dear Klairs is one of the most raved k-beauty brands. When I got into skincare, almost all of the beauty gurus I watched on youtube would always mention this brand as one of their favorites.

Last year, when I was in Korea, I was looking forward to buying something from the brand. I remember one skincare friend telling me that she didn't see any Klairs store in Myeongdong. I stayed for 5 days in Myeongdong and true enough, I had a hard time looking for products from the brand. I didn't find it either when I was in Olive Young. I turned my hopes to google and it led me to a department store named Chicor in Hongdae.

It wasn't like the stores in Myeongdong where there were usually sales in stores. It displayed all regular prices and the Klairs product that I wanted the most, the Soft Airy UV Essence SPF, was out of stock so I just got the sample size of the Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask instead.
About the product:

Description: Fortified with antioxidant Vitamin E, the E Mask brightens, improves wrinkles and prevents other signs of aging.*

Consistency: The pudding-like texture is in memory foam consistency to reveal brighter, firmer and more hydrated skin. *

Fragrance: None

How to use: Use as a daily moisturizer or sleeping mask.

My experience: 
I immediately used this that night that I bought it but I woke up to a few bumps on my chin area the next day. I used it again the following day and got the same results so I stopped using it after.

A month ago, I found this product again when I was organizing my stuff and decided to give it another shot and I am so happy I did. Fortunately, there were no longer bumps the day after I used this. I woke up with the brightened and glowy face, just like the product claimed!  I use this alternately and my face has had a dramatic youthful glow ever since I incorporated this in my routine. This contains Niacinamide which complements my hyaluronic acid serum (from COSRX) well. 

I find this as a very useful skin-prep especially on days where I have engagements that I need to meet with people. This has easily made a spot in my top fave products and will definitely repurchase a full-size when I empty it. 

0 comments