Collab: Pixi Beauty MatteLast Liquid Lip

When you can’t flaunt your lipstick outside, flaunt it at home. I got bored last night & decided to wear lipstick to unbore myself. 

Wearing Pixi Beauty's MatteLast Liquid Lip in shade Real Red which they sent along with other Pixi Products earlier this year. I am impressed because usually matte lipsticks leave my lips cracked & dry as the Sahara desert but this one didn't! It’s a matte lippie that’s comfortable to wear & easy to apply! Usually I get anxious when applying matte lipsticks because one wrong stroke can ruin the whole look but its applicator is easy to use and helps you glide the liquid on your lip beautifully. I didn’t even need to line my lips with a lipstick pencil anymore.

Pixi by Petra products are available locally in the Philippines via Glamourbox, BeautyMNL, Zalora, Lazada, and Shopee

0 comments